Sunday, June 01, 2008

Now it's the Weekend Hooray

Only son ventures down the stairs at 10am Sunday....

When did you put the washing out? is the first question.

When will it be dry?

Why I ask?

I haven't any clothes!

That can't be right, wear the ones you had on yesterday.

No can't do that I've had them on for 3 days!

Now I know that's not right or there wouldn't be so much washing would there!



Are your teenagers so particular about changing their attire? I thought they never changed their clothes never had a wash didn't want to brush their hair a few years back.

So what will the next question be. What's to eat I dare say!



Yep here it comes. Where's the bread? Can I have noodles?

Whats wrong with porridge? Everything apparently.



But it's great being a parent itsn't it. They are going to grow up and mature into great community builders because we have guided them in all the right directions, nutured them, run them everywhere so they don't damage a muscle, take them to drum practice at someone elses house, now that 's a smart move.

Just waiting on only daughter to find her way down the stairs shouldn't be too long. But she will know where all her clothes are won't she? Surely she dosen't want the ones I just put on the line too! There you go right on time. Straight to the bathroom - how llong will it be till I see her again? How much water will be left in the tank?

Wonder if I'll get help with the lawns today or the windows washed or the house cleaned - who's going to get all that washing in?


Yes they will want to help or I won't take them on holiday!


What are your tips on getting the teenagers to clean up their rooms?





No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abd500c5bd79281ddd9d9e35c472bca5