Saturday, June 28, 2008

Teenage Genius

Would you believe I was without a printer for two weeks because a piece of paper got jambed!

Yes I know you think that I must be dumb - but wait that's not true.
I got the paper out but a very small piece still got left behind. So I opened up the cover had a look around ---NO there isn't anything in there!

Everyone had a look got the torch peered in no there's no paper.

This frustrating situation got the better of us and we were about to go and buy a new printer.
This one said it wasn't going to reset and all the knowlege base stuff didn't work.

WAIT 14 year old son just fixed it!
Sitting at the table having breakfast -- printer sitting next to him--Curious-- have another look inside.

YES look here is a peice of paper stuckup in here..... yep right up where we couldn't see it before!

FANTASTIC carefully remove it and hey presto I'm back in business.

Clean the print head put in some new ink cartidges and PRINT away all those docs I've been putting aside.

Moral to the story: Always let your kids fix the technical stuff!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abd500c5bd79281ddd9d9e35c472bca5