Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boost your Immune System

Do yourself a favour and give your immune system a boost. You'll feel better, perform better, in your daily routine and cope better with the stress of life. And all that for a daily dose of just 30ml!

So you doubt that! Well don't take my word for it read the "real" testimonials.

ENERGY
Both my partner & I have noticed a great increase in our
energy levels since taking the liquid transfer factors/Acai
berry juice product.
28/07/2007
Steve Mack

ENERGY & WELL-BEING
Being an up and coming middle distance runner I am
required to train hard. Due to the hard training I do 6 times a
week my immune system can be left vulnerable to colds &
flus during and after training - especially during winter.
I started taking transfer factors 4 months ago; since then I
have not had one cold. My training times on the track have
improved out of sight. I have so much energy during my
training sessions. I also have more energy after training too!
I love this product and my gigantic running improvements are
strong evidence that it works for me.
Ryan Samarzia

ENERGY
I was overweight and fatigued.
I started taking transfer factor and three days later my 8 year
old granddaughter asked me why I was walking so fast? I
told her that I have more energy!
Joe McKenzie Jnr

WELL-BEING
I started taking transfer factors even though I consider myself
a ‘well’ person. But as I’ve advanced in years, I found that at
the end of a working day I was getting very tired.
After just a few days on transfer factor I had more energy, felt
better within myself and was not as weary as I had been,
right up to the time of going to bed..
Rob McLaren

ENERGY
I have been using the liquid transfer factor with acai berries
for 8 weeks and have found amazing extra energy!
This is enabling me to work full working days, whereas
previously, I would need to rest in the afternoon for a couple
of hours.
It is truly wonderful.
Sheila Walton


RioVida® Tri-Factor™ Beverage
Liquid Transfer Factor with Açaí and "black" berries

4Life's brand-new RioVida Tri-Factor Beverage formula’s got real punch. Riovida is the only beverage in the world that provides the benefits of NanoFactors, 4Life's patent-pending extract of immune-enhancing NanoFactors®.

NanoFactors radically increase the effectiveness of Riovida so you get way more "bang for your buck!"

Only RioVida gives the immune support of 4Life's® Transfer Factor and the energizing effects and the antioxidants contained in the amazing Açaí (ah-sigh-ee) berry, the Brazilian berries that vitalize with over 120 antioxidants. Plus powerful antioxidant "black" fruits like pomegranates, blueberries, elderberries and purple grapes!
Transfer Factor – raises immune function 283%
Açaí - the world’s #1 super food
Pomegranates – powerful antioxidants & fiber
Blueberries - antioxidants & digestive support
Elderberries - potent antioxidants
Oh, and did I forget to say that RioVida is quite simply a "knock your socks off" TASTE SENSATION!

You can get it here. Right now.
http://www.gina.4healthdirect.com/

You not only get a powerful product to help you through the day but a very helpful and sincere person to give you all the added information you may require. Here is one recemt quote
"You have done such a great job ........... to get me informed of and with your business. I am a professional person that knows the ebb and flow of how people express themselves wherever they might be in their life’s journey You are very precise and equally sincere."
L. Miller. USA

The great thing with these products is that they are delivered right to your door (or postal address) it's magic a few clicks, a few days and there is your chosen boost sitting on your door step or in your mail box!

My kids can't stay away from it either ... so give it a go today!

ENERGY
I have noticed that my energy levels have increased since
taking the liquid Rio transfer factor with acai berries every
morning.
Even with late and restless nights that come with having a
newborn baby, I’m surprised at how I am able to keep going
so well.
I like to play sports eg. Football & Basketball but was really
starting to lack in the energy department, and once I hit
30yrs old things were only starting to go downhill.
But since taking the liquid transfer factors, I have really
noticed a difference in my energy & stamina.
I have a lot more get up & go.
Jamie Podmore

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=abd500c5bd79281ddd9d9e35c472bca5